[plug] need to upgrade? -was Re: [plug] kmail and the gigasecond bug

Christian christian at amnet.net.au
Mon Sep 10 13:24:43 WST 2001

On Mon, Sep 10, 2001 at 11:15:36AM +0800, Bret Busby wrote:

> How do they go, with sending and receiving attachments?

The same way as any other mail reader?  They load the attachment into
the appropriate viewer when requested.  What did you expect?

> I assume that if they receive HTML messages, they will just display the
> source code?

No, they will load them into the specified browser.  This is exactly the
same as for other attachments as indicated above.

But won't HTML messages cause "an apocalypse on your computer"?

--
DSA 0x0EC1D28C: BBCB 0D79 4EBB 078A A066  7267 8BED E9D6 0EC1 D28C