[plug] world trade centre

John Knight anarchist_tomato at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 12 09:58:07 WST 2001

In a dark twisted way, one wishes that the Microsoft building got attacked
too, but that'd be just evil said out loud.

America'll always declare war on someone because it boosts their economy.
Plus G. B. Jr will probably want to follow in his Father's footsteps when it
comes to areas around/near/in the Middle East. :(