[plug] world trade centre

garry bigbadbill at dingoblue.net.au
Wed Sep 12 11:17:05 WST 2001

I am really glad the yanks didn't "strike while the iron is hot" after
Oklahoma... The Islamic fanatics were initally blamed for that too.

Think of the mess if they had.

I believe it probably was Bin Laden or someone like him due to the scale and
organisation of the task. But any evidence (even intelligence) of their
involvement is not yet been made public!

This week I am very glad I have white skin, freckles and a red beard....

Garry.

Bet the Afgans on the Aussie ship in the Timor Sea are wondering what sort of
welcome awaits them.