[plug] Website

skribe skribe at amber.com.au
Thu Sep 13 14:51:17 WST 2001

On Thu, 13 Sep 2001 14:21, Bret Busby wrote:

> The home page does not appear to have a "Contact webmaster" link, for
> communicating problems to whoever is responsible for the web page.

Try About.

> The home page is a bit out of date (pending events - Installfest 2001,
> etc).

Are you sure you're viewing the current page?  I just loaded it and it lists
the workshop on 24th Sep as the next event.  Perhaps you've got an old
version cached.

> The event calendar link returned a blank page. As the underlined text
> for the date of the next workshop is not a link, no venue is indicated
> (is it still at UCC?).

Everything works fine for me.

skribe
--
Public key information available at:
http://www.amber.com.au/~skribe/publickey.html

Clarke's Conclusion:
	Never let your sense of morals interfere with doing the right thing.