[plug] Website

Bret Busby bret at busby.net
Thu Sep 13 15:11:27 WST 2001

skribe wrote:

> On Thu, 13 Sep 2001 14:21, Bret Busby wrote:
>

>>The home page does not appear to have a "Contact webmaster" link, for
>>communicating problems to whoever is responsible for the web page.
>>

> Try About.

Okay, that goes to a web page with Contact Info.

Could the link be renamed, to "Contact Info", or "Contacts", or
something similar, as the target web page only has the contact info?

>>The home page is a bit out of date (pending events - Installfest 2001,
>>etc).
>>

> Are you sure you're viewing the current page?  I just loaded it and it lists
> the workshop on 24th Sep as the next event.  Perhaps you've got an old
> version cached.

<SHIFT>Reloaded it.

Can't copy and paste the text. Under "Announcements Installfest 2001",
is an announcement that is is going to happen on 25 August.

>>The event calendar link returned a blank page. As the underlined text
>>for the date of the next workshop is not a link, no venue is indicated
>>(is it still at UCC?).
>>

> Everything works fine for me.
>
> skribe

The link works now for me, too. Must have been something in the air...

--

Bret Busby