[plug] Website

Bret Busby bret at busby.net
Thu Sep 13 15:21:41 WST 2001

Bret Busby wrote:

> skribe wrote:
>
>> On Thu, 13 Sep 2001 14:21, Bret Busby wrote:

<snip>

>>> The home page is a bit out of date (pending events - Installfest 2001,
>>> etc).
>>>

>> Are you sure you're viewing the current page?  I just loaded it and it
>> lists the workshop on 24th Sep as the next event.  Perhaps you've got
>> an old version cached.
>>

> <SHIFT>Reloaded it.
>
> Can't copy and paste the text. Under "Announcements Installfest 2001",
> is an announcement that is is going to happen on 25 August.

  "Announcements: Installfest 2001
[Workshops] Posted by skribe on Monday, August 13 @ 11:15:33 WST (41 reads)

Yes, it has almost been a year since our last Installfest. The pain has
dulled and so we're doing another one. Bring your computers along and
our talented team will install linux on them. This installfest also
marks the 10th anniversary of Linux! So tell your friends.

The Installfest will be held on the 25th August in the Hackett Hall
Coffee Lounge at UWA.
"

Got it that time. I forgot. This email application allows copying and
pasting of no more than a hundred or so characters at a time :(

--

Bret Busby