[plug] sendmail routing

Andrew Barbara Andrew at mmtnetworks.com.au
Fri Sep 14 12:23:17 WST 2001

Hi,
one of our clients is moving their mail server to a remote site and i fear that the users will (wihc rely heavly on the email) find the speed a problem.  (They are just using a 56k link.)  we are putting in a linux box to dial up to the mail server and i was thinking, is it possible to put sendmail on it and route the outgoing mail through it?  and is there a program to route there mailboxes to the local server so pulling down there mail will be quicker aswell?  I thought of fetchmail, but im not sure.
Thanks.

Andrew Barbara,  MCP
MMT Networks Pty Ltd
http://www.mmtnetworks.com.au