[plug] Re: Motherboard

Michael Beattie omnic at ethernal.org
Tue Sep 18 20:51:48 WST 2001

On Tue, Sep 18, 2001 at 08:22:35PM +0800, Arkem wrote:

> Bugger... this was meant to be private. Serves me right for being in
> a hurry I suppose.

Not how I'd like to spend a first post, but this is exactly one reason why
from my local LUG's list, after I laid the law and said "live with it"

See   http://www.unicom.com/pw/reply-to-harmful.html   for more info.

Oh, who am I? long time Debian user looking at moving to Perth in late Feb
2002. (at this stage I am, Job sorted and all)

One question... what's the Date of the meeting between Nov 15th and Dec 13th?
As long as Air NZ dont go belly up, I'll be there (here?) then.

Mike.
--
Michael Beattie <mike at ethernal.org>

CPU's dont tend to work very well after their "magic smoke" has escaped.