[plug] Re: Motherboard

skribe skribe at amber.com.au
Tue Sep 18 21:08:18 WST 2001

On Tue, 18 Sep 2001 20:51, Michael Beattie wrote:
> On Tue, Sep 18, 2001 at 08:22:35PM +0800, Arkem wrote:
> > Bugger... this was meant to be private. Serves me right for being in
> > a hurry I suppose.
>
> Not how I'd like to spend a first post, but this is exactly one reason why
> from my local LUG's list, after I laid the law and said "live with it"

Mike, may I kindly direct you to the following page:

http://plug.linux.org.au/faq.php?myfaq=yes&id_cat=2&categories=Mailing+List#17

Particularly the part where it says:
"Discussing the reply-to header of the mailing list is definitely a topic to
be avoided."

=)

Cheers,

skribe
--
Public key information available at:
http://www.amber.com.au/~skribe/publickey.html

Understanding is always the understanding of a smaller problem
in relation to a bigger problem.
		-- P.D. Ouspensky