[plug] Netjet/ISDN/DOV

Ben Jensz jensz at wn.com.au
Thu Sep 20 22:27:24 WST 2001

As a matter of interest, what classes a "premium account"?

WestNet have a kick daemon, but it just kicks you if their lines are getting
busy and kicks the person with the longest connection off.  Minimum 4 hour
connect time (but it'll usually be a lot longer than that).  My average
connection length dialling into their Broome POP is about 3 days with a
modem.  Their "standard" account with DoV is $44 a month (GST inc) and has a
750Mb download limit.  You can get a static IP for a small extra fee I
think..

/ Ben