[plug] RPM rebuild

Ben Jensz jensz at wn.com.au
Fri Sep 21 13:08:39 WST 2001

Well that tells me all I needed to know, so it wasn't a totally useless one
liner :)

Looks like I'll be spending some of my lovely weekend time rebuilding that
machine from scratch... it looks like one too many dirty shutdowns  have
corrupted some data on it (and I told my boss months ago that we needed to
replace the old UPS that died ASAP..)..

*sighs*..

Oh well...

/ Ben