[plug] [OT] [OT] [OT] [OT] Why the USA will fail miserably if it attacks Afghanistan

Mike Holland myk at golden.wattle.id.au
Sun Sep 23 11:13:51 WST 2001

On Sat, 22 Sep 2001, Leon Brooks wrote:

> This is probably the best summary of conditions there that I've seen so far:
>
>     http://www.latimes.com/news/printedition/asection/la-000075191sep19.story

Its now the top article on slashdot, if you want to join the discussion.

 Note that the US has absolutely no intention of trying
to invade and control Afghanistan. Bush may be that dumb (he did say
"crusade", after all) but its not a dictatorship in the US.
  But what are they going to do? Can/will Pakistan supply sufficient
intelligence for some special-ops?

[ But how did Afghan get at the top of the bad-guys list? The terrorism
is, as always, mostly done by Arabs, not Afghans or Iranians etc. ]

> The lamb-like power, it seems, wants to speak with the voice of the Beast.

"Revelations"?  (Not Nostradamus from you Leon, I hope!)

--
Mike Holland  <myk at golden.wattle.id.au>
			--==--