[plug] [OT again] Why the US will lose in Afghanistan, take II

Bret Busby bret at busby.net
Wed Sep 26 12:30:29 WST 2001

On Wed, 26 Sep 2001, Leon Brooks wrote:

> Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2001 12:28:25 +0800
> From: Leon Brooks <leon at brooks.fdns.net>
> To: plug at plug.linux.org.au
> Subject: Re: [plug] [OT again] Why the US will lose in Afghanistan, take II
>
> On Tue, 25 Sep 2001 19:58, Bret Busby wrote:
> > On Tue, 25 Sep 2001, Leon Brooks wrote:
>
> > Perhaps it is time to shoot the messenger.
>
> Yes. Do stop quoting the whole hog if you're not going to refer to it in
> detail. [Bites down hard on rest of comment]

Well, if you people are going to do whatever yopu can to maximise your
wastage of bandwidth, and encourage the maximisation of bandwidth wastage,
what is the point of editing out whole messages? It is all irrelevant
anyway...

> > Can we please have an end to all this crap?
>
> Unfortunately not. Unless you have a world-beating suggestion?

Simple.

Just get back to the topic of this mailing list?

Or have you forgotten it in your hysteria?