[plug] [OT-UST] Why the US will lose in Afghanistan, take II

Leon Blackwell leon at lostrealm.com
Wed Sep 26 16:07:06 WST 2001

On Wed, Sep 26, 2001 at 03:37:11PM +0800, skribe wrote:
> Then I can expect ten interesting items for the PLUG website within the next
> 24 hours?

Depends on what you call interesting, I suppose  :)

After a quick brainstorm, I came up with the following possible topics:

	* Debian vs Redhat flame war
	* Redhat vs C64 flame war
	* How do you pronounce Linux?
	* Just how much should you quote when replying?
	* Should it be en_GB, en_UK or just en?
	* I hate Microsoft, so let's kick them in the testicles

hmm... but then I'm not very good at brainstorming  :)

--
 Leon Blackwell                | Millions long for immortality who do
 http://www.lostrealm.com/     | not know what to do with themselves on