[plug] [OT-UST] Why the US will lose in Afghanistan, take II

skribe skribe at amber.com.au
Wed Sep 26 16:39:44 WST 2001

On Wed, 26 Sep 2001 16:07, Leon Blackwell wrote:

> After a quick brainstorm, I came up with the following possible topics:
>
> 	* Debian vs Redhat flame war
> 	* Redhat vs C64 flame war
> 	* How do you pronounce Linux?
> 	* Just how much should you quote when replying?
> 	* Should it be en_GB, en_UK or just en?
> 	* I hate Microsoft, so let's kick them in the testicles

That's only six =)

Seriously, if you think the web site isn't interesting then feel free to
submit some stuff that matches your 'kiss-arse' criteria.  With three
exceptions the only stuff we've received as article submissions are questions
which are best served on the mailing list.

Cough up some articles and we'll publish them.

Hey, I'll make it even easier. It doesn't even have to be an article. Submit
a review or a bunch of web links.

Afterall, it's your club too.

skribe
--
Public key information available at:
http://www.amber.com.au/~skribe/publickey.html

A putt that stops close enough to the cup to inspire such comments as
"you could blow it in" may be blown in.  This rule does not apply if
the ball is more than three inches from the hole, because no one wants
to make a travesty of the game.
		-- Donald A. Metz