[plug] new topics for PLUG website

John Knight anarchist_tomato at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 27 11:42:05 WST 2001

Hi all! Anyway, this is a suggestion in itself that could ultimately end up
on the website if it's a success.

Could we get lots of people in the LUG to announce who has copies of what
distros and who's willing to make copies for others? What I mean by this is
a big listing of everyone who volunteered for it and the distros they have
next to their name, plus where they live?

This way we could see who else is in the hills area with.... RH 7.1 for
example and then drop them a line requesting a copy. Does anyone else like
this idea (I'd be willing to participate)?

seeya then! :)
anarchist tomato