[plug] new topics for PLUG website

Craig Foster fostware at iinet.net.au
Thu Sep 27 13:32:32 WST 2001

Maybe a PHP page interactively listing who's got what, so when someone
makes a request, there's not a flurry of e-mails saying "ME TOO!!!" I hear
enough of that when friends with ADSL announce they have golds
of^H^H^H^H^H "large downloadable free software CD images"

Seriously, though - shouldn't the bulk of these be on/in PLUG somewhere?

Regards,

Craig F