[plug] new topics for PLUG website

Russell Hobman Russell.Hobman at watercorporation.com.au
Thu Sep 27 16:04:28 WST 2001

hi Garry, thanks for your response. I am from Bunbury, however I was
speaking for other LU's in other country areas as well. perhaps there could
be a local user group in some country towns that show an interest with plug
as the main LUG HQ that offers support and resources to those in remote
areas. what is plug's thoughts on this idea? Russell.