[plug] new topics for PLUG website

John Knight anarchist_tomato at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 28 13:26:19 WST 2001

Obviously the library is a nice and central place to go to, but there are an
awfully large amount of spotty teens that simply can't get there very
easily.

If there was some sort of database with all the suburbs and towns, you could
enter yourself in and say, "I've got this world, Slackware 274.38 (well
obviously not that, but you get the idea)!". This way I could look up
whoever else is in Stoneville and simply walk/ride a bike there (I'd call up
first though!).