[plug] Opportunity for PLUG and Linux?

John Knight anarchist_tomato at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 28 13:30:45 WST 2001

It depends on what your definition of capitalist is and whether or not some
of your friends are communists. Anyway, enough of that or otherwise we'll
start another useless argument that'll annoy other 'pluggers' by taking up
their box. No dictionary definitions either!

Anyway, what about the idea itself?