[plug] wget on iinet's opera - linux 2.0.33

Andrew Francis locust at iinet.net.au
Sun Sep 30 21:46:30 WST 2001

On Sun, 30 Sep 2001, Mike wrote:

> Therefore I shouldn't be surprised you risk slander and now
> allow me legal recourse when you have made the above statement
> unsolicited, on a public forum, I just had to wait for that to
> occur.

You asked for advice on a public forum, unsolicited.

Or did I miss the "wherever this conversation goes, if it results in
negative comments regarding me i'll throw lawyers at you" disclaimer on
your first post?

Calm the fuck down. And if you really want to get into an argument with
Paul, argue on the merits, not with vaporous threats of legal recourse.

--
Andrew Francis
locust at iinet.net.au