[plug] Just got rooted

Christian christian at amnet.net.au
Mon Apr 1 10:47:13 WST 2002

On Mon, Apr 01, 2002 at 02:54:45AM +0800, Bret Busby wrote:

> Try reading the rest of the message.

I just did and I must be REALLY thick because I can't see a single
problem with it.  Perhaps it was the term "root kit" that bothered you?
Believe it or not it doesn't refer to a pack of condoms and some lube.

> And, once again, if the consensus of the list, is that it is funny, to be
> gratuitously offensive, then the list has descended to the gutter, in
> which case, I do not hold much hope for the ability of PLUG, to be able to
> host a professional event of international standing, such as the Linux
> conference.

I'm sure everyone is devastated at your loss of esteem for PLUG.

--
DSA 0x2A0F80F3: 39F3 4E10 9BE9 E728 A9EE  029C D51D EE53 2A0F 80F3