[plug]

Mark Nold markn at enspace.com
Mon Apr 1 15:03:37 WST 2002

Bret,

You have proven that you can be much more offensive than me.

I appreciate the object lesson in using personal attacks in clear and
concise english as a much better tool than using humour. I may find this
lesson useful in my future attempts to bring others down, but i doubt i will
ever put it into practise.

Well done.

I hereby apologise for any offensive mention of fsk'ing and root and you are
free to carry on your attacks on any members of this list as you see fit. I
will not interfeer, comment or defend. You now have the podium Sir.

Again, congratulations.

mn