[plug] Murdoch meeting 7pm Tuesday 2 April

Sol solhanna at dingoblue.net.au
Mon Apr 1 16:13:57 WST 2002

Hi!

I hope the smoke from the flame-war clears before tomorrow or I might be
very lonely tomorrow night at Murdoch Uni. :-)
I spoke to guild veep Matt Menzel to confirm a week or so ago and I've
done a thorough look at the room; 19 power points plus one with a Coke
machine plugged into it. There should be plenty of tables and chairs
which we can pinch if necessary from the adjacent room. Members of MINCS
assure me that at least on of them will be there to check it out and see
if there's room for cooperation in the future.

To confirm, everything kicks off at 7pm in the Grey Room which is
directly adjacent the Tavern. If you see a tall, ugly guy with glasses
and curly hair wondering around aimlessly like a village idiot, that's
me! The Grey Room has glass walls so hopefully you will be able to see
me from the carpark. Drive right up to the building and park right in
front of it. The carpark attendants knock off before 6pm. Remember to
enter off Farrington Rd (the southern entrance) not off South St, or it
will take you ages to find your way to the Tavern if you haven't been
there before.

I expect that things will wrap up no later than 10pm. If all goes well
I'll arrange for it to become a regular event.

If you have any questions, suggestions or abuse please contact me. I'll
do my best to get back ASAP.

regards,

Sol