[plug] [META] PLUG listing to port?

Mike Holland myk at golden.wattle.id.au
Thu Apr 4 09:52:01 WST 2002

WARNING: bad word. (Category 1: non-gratuitous)

On Wed, 3 Apr 2002, Leon Brooks wrote:

> * Actually, it wasn't CRAPPY.REC, although the last four alphas and
>   the length are right. I kind of regard the PLUG list as `M' rated.

I'm sure you can say "shitty" even in a PG forum. Sometime that icky,
smelly brown stuff is a suitable metaphor for situations in our
"professional" lives. Too often, in fact. [insert obligatory MS reference]
While defecation and sex are not really on-topic for this list, I'm sure
most of us are grown up enough to use them as metaphors without sniggering
or sanctimonious lecturing.  Please.

My 1st and last 2c.

--
"The human race is faced with a cruel choice - work or daytime
television" -- Dave Barry