[plug] [OT?] Wireless networking cards, $50

Bernard Blackham bernard at blackham.com.au
Wed Apr 10 09:22:55 WST 2002

Hi guys,

If anybody is interested in purchasing one of these, please contact
me at bernard at blackham.com.au ASAP, as I've offered to handle all
the WA deals (less postage :) Details below. The fellow in Melbourne
has a pretty good reputation and I'll be getting a couple myself!

And they (claim to) work with Linux!

Cheers,

Bernard.

----- Forwarded message from vak <vak at alphalink.com.au> -----