[plug] [OT?] Wireless networking cards, $50

Kim Covil Kim.Covil at csiro.au
Thu Apr 11 14:21:23 WST 2002

I tried sending an email directly to the address below but haven't had a
response yet... (no doubt Bernard is swamped) So I thought I would post
on the list in case any one else is interested in the answers as well...

I have a couple of questions about the cards being brought in...

1) are these the 128bit WEP version?
2) when could they be expected to be delivered?

Cheers

Kim

Kim Covil - CSIRO Exploration & Mining  E-mail:  kim.covil at csiro.au
,-_!\
            PO Box 1130, Bentley,       Direct:  +61 8 6436 8638    /
\
            Western Australia  6102     Fax:     +61 8 6436 8555
*_,-._/
        Please direct all personal e-mail to kimbotha at covil.com.au