[plug] Samba domain issues

Mark Nold markn at enspace.com
Wed Apr 10 12:56:49 WST 2002

Chris,

This is what i thought you wanted to do :)

Yep you can do drive mapping etc without Poledit.. you just need to use
logon scripts (as you have said). I havent bothered yet but you can also use
the logon scripts (use an exe called regedit.exe i think) to do things like
change the MS Word default save directory, MSIE Proxy etc so that when you
have a new pc on the network everything gets set up how you like.

If you want i can mail you my smb.conf and logon.bat Just mail me off list.

mn