[plug] Pine folders

Paul Dean paul at thecave.cantech.net.au
Thu Apr 11 10:50:22 WST 2002

Hya everyone,

Struck a problem, nothing broken but a pain in the b*tt (chars commented
out not to offend anyone).

When ever I send an email to the list and I get a copy back my inbox
displays "to: plug..." instead of my from address.

The funny thing is everyone else it displays "from: blah" but if the mail
is from myself it displays "to: plug at plug..." .

It has only just started to happen, I haven't changed anything,
but I checked my folder prefs and other settings, but now I'm sratching
my head about it.

So if anyone has any pointers it would be great.

--
Paul...

/***** Experience is that marvelous thing that enables you to
	recognize a mistake when you make it again.
	-- Franklin P. Jones *****/

/*****All programmers are playwrights and all computers are lousy actors.
            -- Unknown*****/

/* How smart are Computers? They seem to need instructions all the time...
	-- Me */