[plug] vi mugs

Konrad Rubin konrad at impress-promotions.com.au
Thu Apr 11 22:15:02 WST 2002

Hi allOn Thu, 2002-04-11 at 10:42, garry wrote:
> I think a mug, (assuming a cylindrical vessel) has no aspect ratio distortion..
seeing that i will be the one to do them i got to tell you it depends
on what kind of mug is being used.
Today i went to a trade show and they had a really nice new set of mugs
and one had a grip in the shape of a computer mouse. I might bring it to
a plug meeting so to show it off ;-)

Cheers
Konrad

--