[plug] iinet DSL - USB DSL modem under linux?

Kai vk6ksj at siwa.com.au
Thu Apr 11 16:45:36 WST 2002

Howdy Ben,

I have been reading the (A)DSL howto on Linux Australia's home page and
it appears to be a good guide from start to finish.

http://www.linux.org.au/LDP/HOWTO/DSL-HOWTO/index.html (sorry for any
colum wrap).

Once WestNet releases ADSL I'll be getting it too and since we run the
same system I'll let you know how I go setting it up.

Cheers

Kai