[plug] Free stuff

bob bob at contact.omen.com.au
Sat Apr 13 11:23:05 WST 2002

I've been "gifted" with a bunch of ... crutchings and seeing we've got a
bring out your dead coming up I thought I'd have one more go at
unloading this stuff before it goes in the trash.

Take as much or as little as you want. First come etc etc.
Ph 9259 6942

C Builder 3
Simply 3D
Visual Reality 2.0
MS Visual Basic Professional Edition V4 Upgrade
Borland Objectvision Manuals
Watcom C/C++ V10.5
Turbo Vision Manual
Borland C++ Builder 3 Manual
SAMS teach yourselve BORLAND C++ BUILDER 3 IN 14 DAYS
C WINDOWS TOOL CHEST
C Database Tool chest
C Math Chest
MSC Nastran for Windows
Borland Delphi Manuals
Boland Delphi for Windows (with disks)
MS C++ Upgrade V4
Natcomm C/C++ V11
Symantec C++ Pro V6.1
Code Warrior Professional Release 4
Lusas-EV mechanical edition
Watcom C32 for DOS
CE-Realiser for Wins & OS2
DR Dos 6
MS Quick C Manuals & Disks
HASP professional software protection (Inc Pass thro' plug for testing)
Windows Tool Chest Manual
ms visual c++  (software)
ms visual c++ v4.2
Borland C++ Builder Pro for Win95 & NT v1.0
MS Visual C++ Upgrade V5
best of Win95.com
Borland C++ V4 for Dos, Win & WinNT
MS Visual C++ Cross Development Dedition for Macs
Borland Intra Builder Dephi November 96
MS Visual Basic Control Creation Edition V5.0
Borland C++ for OS/2
Borland JBuilder 2
Design Wave V3 (2 manuals)
Watcom C/C++ complete development Library
Borland Pascal with Objects V7.0 Manuals
Borland RAD Pack for Delphi (rapid app development tools)

GAMES...
Flacon Gold
Syndicate Wars
Beneath a Steel Sky
Sourcers get all the girls (Spellcasting 101)
Corruption Conan
Flight Unlimited
Jones in the fast lane
MS flight sim v5.1
HellBender
F-29

After Monday it gets put out on the verge next to the retic :).

--
bob
Aliquis facete dictum ... ab Latinitas tu.