[plug] Free stuff

Mike erazmus at iinet.net.au
Sun Apr 14 11:07:49 WST 2002

At 11:23 AM 13/4/2002 +0800, you wrote:
>I've been "gifted" with a bunch of ... crutchings and seeing we've got a
>bring out your dead coming up I thought I'd have one more go at
>unloading this stuff before it goes in the trash.
>
>Take as much or as little as you want. First come etc etc.
>Ph 9259 6942

Hi Bob,

Thanks for all the gear - its me 'Mike', Ipicked up the Pascal
and C++ stuff yesterday (Sat), I'll get the kids to sort it later
today ;)

If there's anything you think I left over which might be suitable
for C++ pls let me know,

Oh - incidentally, my eldest is also looking at doing Visal Basic
<groan>, so if there are any sets with disks for VBasic I'd
appreciate it if you could put them aside and I can pickup
during week ?

Regards

Mike Massen
Hm 08 9444 8961,  Fx 08 9384 0861,  Mb 0438 048961

Some power stuff here: http://www.iinet.net.au/~erazmus

Ancient Sufi saying:
        "Should your God save you from adversity, choose another God"