[plug] Suggestion re meetings

Daniel cottmain at yahoo.com.au
Sun Apr 14 15:18:28 WST 2002

Hello All,
welcome back Tony.

I wondered what you'd think of sometime before our seminar meetings -
asking someone if they would be happy to take a few notes and give a short
overview e-mail to plug list that includes a vote of thanks to the
speaker.  I thought this might let some people know what they'd missed and
encourage others to come as well as saying thank you to the speakers.  It
would not be meant to be too onerous, nor to take the place of any notes
the speaker might make available for the web site.

What do you think?

Cheers,
Daniel.