[plug] [OT] Welcome to windows-sucks.com

John Knight anarchist_tomato at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 16 00:43:20 WST 2002

Unless you seriously want to keep this on list, don't reply to this, unless
it's off list.

Anyway, this is just a viewpoint of mine, but if m$ claim to have a market
lead due to innovation, make them PROVE it! They should still be able to
produce products like Office etc, but make them adhere to an open format,
like maybe Word would save its files in W3C compliant HTML.

This way, the market would be even in terms of goals and m$ would be forced
to produce a successful product through innovation alone. Just an idea, I
hope some people agree.

anarchist tomato