[plug] Install errors (Solved)

DJ Jackson djackson at transport.wa.gov.au
Wed Apr 17 16:16:39 WST 2002

I tried to re-install and noticed that when trying to configure X that the monitor
was Unprobed; changed this to a generic type and got the GUI working .
Now just having heaps of trouble with the mouse. My momitor is an IPEX V799 is
there an model similiar that I can change it to ??
Maybe this will fix my desktop/mouse problem

D(newbie)J