[plug] Config utility for x?

Bill Kenworthy billk at iinet.net.au
Wed Apr 17 20:47:28 WST 2002

Xconfigurator - the backend for DrakX (easily best if you have
			Mandrake/Redhat)
xf86config - pain
xf86cfg - automated, just run it and it *may* work, just not in my case!
XF86Setup - not sure about case for this one, ok
cut&paste from a google search - worked a treat on my laptop ...

xf86config is totally command line driven and comes as part of X.  I
have a rendition chip and it looks like I am going to have to resort to
modelines to fix the horizontal.  Good luck.

BillK