[plug] vmware and accelerated graphics

Russell Steicke r.steicke at bom.gov.au
Thu Apr 18 14:18:25 WST 2002

On Thu, Apr 18, 2002 at 01:55:34PM +0800, The Thought Assassin wrote:
> I can't tell you whether it works or not, but I can't imagine that it
> would work as well as running win2k within vmware on your linux box.
> Surely the management software works fine under vmware?

Ahh, thank you, I hadn't considered doing it this way.  The guy at the
next desk (also a linux guy) just figuratively beat me about the head
for not realising that.

However, I'd still like to know if the other way (linux on vmware in
win2k with acceleration) works.

--
Russell Steicke

-- Fortune says:
But, officer, he's not drunk, I just saw his fingers twitch!