[plug] vmware and accelerated graphics

Kim Covil Kim.Covil at csiro.au
Thu Apr 18 14:44:48 WST 2002

I have run Java 3D under Windows in VMware on a Linux box with an nVidia
GeForce 2 card... I don't remember it being particularly accelerated
though... I did my 3d development on the Linux box and then just tested
that the code ran on the Windows box...

Cheers

Kim

Kim Covil - CSIRO Exploration & Mining  E-mail:  kim.covil at csiro.au
,-_!\
            PO Box 1130, Bentley,       Direct:  +61 8 6436 8638    /
\
            Western Australia  6102     Fax:     +61 8 6436 8555
*_,-._/
        Please direct all personal e-mail to kimbotha at covil.com.au