[plug] Schools [taken] out today?

Russell Hobman Russell.Hobman at watercorporation.com.au
Fri Apr 19 10:30:43 WST 2002

Goodaye, with regards to the statement below, it is my understanding that
what MS is referring to is that you cannot transfer the OS from the
originally installed machine to another machine. it does not mean that you
cannot use another OS on that machine that was originally installed with
some MS OS. so once the MS OS is taken off the machine then the OS cannot be
reused anywhere else but it does mean that the original machine is free to
use whatever OS you like.

just my 2c. regards, Russell.

<< snip >>