[plug] Schools [taken] out today?

skribe skribe at amber.com.au
Fri Apr 19 10:42:37 WST 2002

On Fri, 19 Apr 2002 10:30, Russell Hobman wrote:
> Goodaye, with regards to the statement below, it is my understanding that
> what MS is referring to is that you cannot transfer the OS from the
> originally installed machine to another machine. it does not mean that you
> cannot use another OS on that machine that was originally installed with
> some MS OS. so once the MS OS is taken off the machine then the OS cannot
> be reused anywhere else but it does mean that the original machine is free
> to use whatever OS you like.

What constitutes the original machine? Does it mean you can't change any of
the hardware that came with the machine?  The CPU? The MB?  The case?

skribe
--
Public key information available at:
http://www.amber.com.au/~skribe/publickey.html

If there are self-made purgatories, then we all have to live in them.
		-- Spock, "This Side of Paradise", stardate 3417.7