[plug] Schools [taken] out today?

Justin justin at inwa.com.au
Fri Apr 19 11:42:48 WST 2002

I presume you are talking about the MS Schools Agreement... I lot of us in
the private school business can not afford the rates that M$ asks - just so
we can lease their software!
To change over to such a system would be far too costly...

But we do still buy M$ software through our Select agreement - because that
is what the staff want (those that know what they want), and to change is a
big thing (which we are still trying to do, but it will probably take the
rest of my life ;)...
especially OS software, as we use a Novell network - and i am not really
impressed by the Linux NW clients i have seen so far...

Justin