[plug] New SIG list? (was: Schools)

Jacqueline McNally jacqueline at decisions-and-designs.com.au
Fri Apr 19 13:21:37 WST 2002

At 12:24 PM 04/19/2002, Leon wrote:
>How about starting with an edu at plug.linux.org.au list...? And join the main
>SEUL list, which is quite informative from the politics etc angle.

May I suggest that you join the [Lias], Linux in Australian Schools list:

There has been very little activity, and the last post was notification of
the Slashdot story that I posted earlier. The list is hosted by Linux
Australia, and I'm sure can be commadeered for the future discussions that
you had in mind.

I also think it would be useful to hear from people that are using Linux or
advocating Linux in other states and school systems.

All the best
Jacqueline
http://mc2.vicnet.net.au/users/zenryaku/

Community Contact, Australia/New Zealand
OpenOffice.org Marketing Project
(www.openoffice.org)

Are you a computer angel? (www.ca.asn.au)