[plug] Schools [taken] out today?

Craig Ringer craig at postnewspapers.com.au
Sun Apr 21 17:52:44 WST 2002

> Also, please do keep your comments coming about OpenOffice.org. The current
> 641D is the precursor to what we hope will be Release 1.0. Feedback from
> prospective and current users is important to us. At the moment the
> OpenOffice.org community is in a flurry of activity with Release 1.0 and
> the preparations for OpenOffice.org at the Linuxworld Expo San Francisco in
> August.

I found submitting a bug report nearly impossible. This is
fair enough in a way given the size of the project, but p'haps a guide
to testers and bug reporting on the website could help.

I've had issues with using an oo.org spreadsheet as a datasource.
Changes seem to be lost when saving the sheet, w/o warnings. You have
to remove its datasource config first.

Label printing can be confusing too.

OTOH this could just be me being useless...