[plug] Darwin OS

Mike Holland myk at golden.wattle.id.au
Wed Apr 24 15:33:11 WST 2002

> >Other emails live in nonexitent domains, so I'd guess it was a hoax. If so,

I'm surprised the humour didn't give it away. I think a lot of people
didnt read much of it. The kids page is a dead giveaway and worth reading.
See crotchety old Mr Gruff, the coffee-drinking atheist.
  If the line:

	Wrong, little buddy - Dinosaurs still walk on the land and swim in
        the seas! And the Earth is only 10,000 years old! Incredible but
                     TRUE!

doesnt convince you, look up the name of the "little buddy" - Pepper the
moth. Of course, the pepper moth is just a darwinist hoax. I think these
guys are serious:

http://www.bible.ca/tracks/textbook-fraud-pepper-moth-biston-betularia.htm

Kids page:  http://207.67.219.101/objective/kidz.html

--