[plug] Darwin OS

Jacqueline McNally jacqueline at decisions-and-designs.com.au
Wed Apr 24 17:16:31 WST 2002

At 01:46 PM 04/24/2002, Leon wrote:
>Other emails live in nonexitent domains, so I'd guess it was a hoax. If so,
>someone put a *LOT* of effort into it.

I must admit I am experiencing difficulty differentiating what is or is not
a hoax. Following some links I have found the Bazooka Jesus T-Shirt:
http://www.cafepress.com/cp/store/productdetail.aspx?prodno=2016716&zoom=yes#zoom
on Cafe Press amongst other "merchandise" in the Ministries Website Online
Store:
http://www.cafepress.com/cp/store/store.aspx?storeid=objectivemin

The orginal web site appears to be a member of the Free Christian Web Page
Hosting"
http://www.truepath.com/

And following other web links, the Bibleman Action Figures are just too
awful. It's ok I've stopped now, no more compulsive following of links for
now :)

I think I'll stick to computers. At least I learnt some more about Apple's
contribution to Open Source today. OpenOffice.org need more developers in
order to accelerate the Mac OS X port.

Regards
Jacqueline