[plug] Compact Flash card readers

Russell Steicke r.steicke at bom.gov.au
Tue Apr 30 09:59:56 WST 2002

I am looking to buy a USB Compact Flash card reader to complement my new
digital camera.

There are a couple I have seen so far, one from Apacer (unknown model
number) and one from Belkin (I think the model number is CF/CF2 ?).  The
Apacer reader would seem to be supported.  One message at a list of
working USB devices for linux implies that there are linux instructions
on the accompanying CD.

  http://www.qbik.ch/usb/devices/showdev.php?id=1104

The Belkin devices seem to have a good list of ticks against them on the
same list:

  http://www.qbik.ch/usb/devices/search_res.php?pattern=belkin

But before buying, I thought I'd ask...

Does anyone have any recommendations for supported USB Compact Flash
card readers, available locally?

--
Russell Steicke

-- Fortune says:
Mommy, what happens to your files when you die?