[plug] html2doc

Anthony J. Breeds-Taurima tony at cantech.net.au
Thu Aug 1 13:19:40 WST 2002

On Thu, 1 Aug 2002, Carl Gherardi wrote:

> Hi Guys,
>
> I'm looking to convert about 100 html files into .doc format for a client.
> (rtf will prbably be fine)
>
> I've seen utilities like ps2pdf pdf2ps and pdf2html.
>
> Which packages under debian provide these utilities?

tony at tyr:/home/ftp/pub/Debian-Contents$ zegrep '/(ps2pdf|pdf2ps|pdf2html)[[:space:]]' *
Contents-i386.gz:usr/bin/pdf2ps                       text/gs-common
Contents-i386.gz:usr/bin/ps2pdf                       text/gs-common

So pdf2ps and ps2pdf are in gs-common BUT pdf2html doesn't seem to ba avilable in debian or debian-non-us

Where does pdf2html come from in the distro you're using.

Yours Tony

   Jan 22-25 2003           Linux.Conf.AU            http://linux.conf.au/
		  The Australian Linux Technical Conference!