[plug] html2doc

I am the LinuxAlien linuxalien at optusnet.com.au
Thu Aug 1 17:23:16 WST 2002

In deb woody I did a search for converter tools by do dpkg -l *html* and
found some stuff, If i remember wright there was some converter to txt
there. If not you could always goto ps and then go from there.
Tim
At 13:19 01/08/2002 +0800, you wrote:
>On Thu, 1 Aug 2002, Carl Gherardi wrote:
>
> > Hi Guys,
> >
> > I'm looking to convert about 100 html files into .doc format for a client.
> > (rtf will prbably be fine)
> >
> > I've seen utilities like ps2pdf pdf2ps and pdf2html.
> >
> > Which packages under debian provide these utilities?
>
>tony at tyr:/home/ftp/pub/Debian-Contents$ zegrep
>'/(ps2pdf|pdf2ps|pdf2html)[[:space:]]' *
>Contents-i386.gz:usr/bin/pdf2ps                       text/gs-common
>Contents-i386.gz:usr/bin/ps2pdf                       text/gs-common
>
>So pdf2ps and ps2pdf are in gs-common BUT pdf2html doesn't seem to ba
>avilable in debian or debian-non-us
>

>Where does pdf2html come from in the distro you're using.
>
>Yours Tony
>
>    Jan 22-25 2003           Linux.Conf.AU            http://linux.conf.au/
>                   The Australian Linux Technical Conference!

LinuxAlien
Riverton, Perth, WA

Australian Linux Technical Conference, Perth 2003 http://linux.conf.au