[plug] Dual Video

Jonathon Bates batesy at batesy.net
Sat Aug 3 16:36:07 WST 2002

> Hi Johnathon
> Try manually assigning the IRQs for each cards slot in the bios they are
> different, You could also put the PCI card in the last slot the
> furtherest away from the AGP slot.

Heya Greg + Chris,
(small world Greg :P)
Ive managed to get it working beautifully! :) I had a large play with
the bios, did everything you suggested and still had  no luck!
Another play with the bios and i found was i was looking for (the agp
primary card) I hadnt seen up until this point. From there it was smooth
sailing! I now have a sun monitor as my second device! :)

Cheers
batesy